Outfit Of The Day // Scallop Hem and Tropical Print

4 comments










Scallop Hem Cami Top - £14 ASOS // Oriental Bird Print Trousers - £12 ASOS // Shoreditch Monochrome Cleated Heels - £24.99 New Look // Floral Statement Necklace - £15 New Look // Round Sunglasses - £10 ASOS

So we've had a glimpse of sunshine and I decided to bring out the summer wardrobe; maybe a bit prematurely as although I wasn't exactly cold I wouldn't say it was warm enough for a vest top just yet! Though everything I'm wearing in this outfit post is relatively new ready for the warmer months and I really wanted to just break into them over the bank holiday. I've fully embraced the printed trousers trend in this outfit, I've always erred on the side of caution when it came to printed trousers in the past, but I couldn't resist picking up these bird print trousers in the latest mid season sale on ASOS. I love the bright colours used, they just look really summery and fit in well with the tropical trend; I've also picked up some bright yellow and blue tops to match with these trousers which will really have me longing for summer! This scallop hem cami top was in the 50% off 50 offer on ASOS recently and at only £7 I had to pick it up. In this outfit i've tucked the cami top in, but it does have a scallop hem as well as a scallop overlay, I just thought it looked better tucked in with these high waisted trousers. The cami top is a great staple item for summer and due to it's simple design and neutral colouring I can mix it with an array of different bottoms in different colours, prints and styles. I absolutely love these cleated heels, which you may have seen in my latest ASOS haul alongside my bird print trousers. They are quite understated in terms of heel height compared to some similar styles but I must stress how comfy these are to wear! I can easily wear these all day without my feet aching and without the straps rubbing against my feet and giving me blisters. Can I also add how gorgeous this floral necklace is from New Look?! it's the perfect statement piece for summer; I decided to get it in the neutral colour for extra versatility but it was also available in several pastel colours. At £15 I think it is very affordable for a necklace of its' size and detail. Last but not least I finished my outfit off with these ASOS round sunglasses, I'm sure Posh Spice would definitely approve of them!

What do you think to my latest outfit post? How are you getting your wardrobe ready for summer?

Amie xx

                                     Bloglovin Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Love the patterened trousers, very summery!
    Kayla xx

    http://kaylaliscious.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled the whole outfit together, very pretty :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are super cute!!
    Im just having to adore all the latest styles from afar as my massive pregnant self can't fit into any nice clothes at the mo!! lol.
    Fab post hun :)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your outfit hun. It really does look flattering on your body shape and the individual pieces are gorgeous (the print on those trousers are beautiful!)...

    I would love to see more of these kind of posts from you!
    Shannon xo

    katepetali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig