Outfit Of The Day // 17th July

Leave a Comment

Hello guys! Another day of melting in paradise, I definitely would like a heatwave better if I had a pool/beach within walking distance rather than a desk! - A cocktail or a bottle of Kopparberg would do nicely as well. I have once again got my legs out in the hope of them getting just a smidge of colour, but alas no joy so far, you wouldn't think I've been to Mexico recently!




Dress £65 Warehouse (bought off Ebay for £9.99) - Shoes £24.99 New Look - Necklace £2.99 Ebay - Sunglasses RayBan




This dress from Warehouse is one of my recent Ebay bargains! (I shall do an Ebay haul post once I have received a few more items). I actually bought this exact dress in Purple a few months ago out of the sale and I didn't realise it was the same dress until I unwrapped it! But I love them both, so why not have the same dress in different colours? I also think the purple one is quite formal but I can get away with the ditsy floral print one during the day, so I can wear them for different occasions! I love the asymetric hemline and the dress its quite flattering and floaty so it's perfect for this beautiful weather. It also comes with this cute belt (which I now have two of ha). 




This is another of my bargain finds from the wonderful world of ebay (if you haven't already, have a look, it can be very addictive!). This style of collar necklace seems to be popping up everywhere at the moment, it adds a bold statement to any outfit and gives off a cool tribal vibe. 



I originally bought these New Look shoes for my summer holiday, but I ended up not wearing any heels at all and opted for comfy flats the whole time (very unlike me to not wear heels to go out). These are like a gladiator sandal version of the Jeffrey Campbell cut out boots and I think they have a great festival vibe. The chunky mid heel is perfect to wear during the day; no hobbling around in pain with these bad boys. I think these are very versatile and could go with dresses, trousers, shorts, skirts, dressed up, dressed down, you name it! They'll add a summery feel to any outfit; This style of shoe also comes in a lower and higher heel than mine, so the choice is yours!



Thought I'd add an extra picture today for the outfit of the day post, but it is not of me, it is of my boyfriend John as it was his graduation today :)


He graduated today with a first class honours in (BSc) Building Surveying and I've never been so proud! I know how hard he has worked since I met him 2 years ago and no one else deserves this as much as he does, he has really earned it! I was gutted I couldn't see him graduate myself as I have recently started my placement and obviously couldn't book any time off when the tickets came out months ago, but he knows that I would have done anything to be there and that I was thinking of him all day :) I know he regularly looks at my blog and I know he will be reading this and thinking 'ohhh god she's making a fuss about me again' haha but I can't help feeling proud of him and what he has achieved :) I just hope I am half as successful when it is my turn to graduate in 2 years!

Amie xx
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig